323 Staffing Solutions is partnering with Metalsa to hire automotive production workers. Employees work in a climate-controlled automotive frame/partial frame manufacturing plant in Owensboro, KY. Factory associates will work a Monday to Friday schedule between 40-50 hours a week.
This position starts at $15/HR (1st Shift) $15.50/HR (2nd Shift) and goes to $17.64/hr after the temp-to-hire period with great benefits. $24/HR obtainable after 4 years of full-time employment.
1st Shift: 6:30AM-3:00PM (5:00PM potential with overtime)
2nd Shift: 5:30PM-2:00AM ( (4:00AM potential with overtime)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- assist with robotic welding and perform MIG welding
- ensure the highest level of product quality
- maintain a clean and organized work area
- follow all established safety procedures and protocols
- work up to 10 hours/day
- must be able to constantly maneuver items/parts that weigh up to 15-30 pounds repetitively during the shift
- must be able to maneuver items that weigh up to approximately 70 pounds
- must be able to stand on feet for 8-10 hours each day
- must wear steel toed footwear and other PPE at all times
- must be able to work overtime as needed, and Production Saturdays as scheduled
- must be able to pass a MIG welding certification (no prior welding experience is required); company will conduct training with all hired candidates
- must be fluent in English (oral and written)
- no felony convictions in the last three years
- no history of violent crime; applicants with 4th degree assault(s) may be considered if issue is more than one year in the past
- no controlled substance abuse history in the last two years
- must be able to pass a drug screening
Call 270-240-1010 to learn more about this opportunity. Walk-Ins with no appointments are welcome at 329 Washington Ave across from Old Hickory BBQ in Owensboro.
323 Staffing Solutions is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. 323 Staffing Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.