This production position works in a production area processing poultry products. Requires working with live poultry, raw and/or cooked products. Typical assignments may include live hang, debone, cut up, evisceration, marination, stack off, overwrap and/or sanitation.
We have openings in several different departments from deboning to packaging.
1st Shift – starts at 8:30 AM (Monday – Friday)
2nd Shift – starts at 1:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
3rd Shift – starts at midnight (Sunday – Thursday)
Usually works five days a week; overtime may be required based on production needs.(Some department start times vary)
- Works at various stations along the production line processing poultry food products.
- Adheres to all safety requirements including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), preventing and reporting unsafe acts and conditions, Lockout-Tagout procedures and Process Safety Management related matters.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment.
- May be exposed to cold temperatures
- May be exposed to raw chicken
- Must wear and use protective and safety equipment required for the job as directed by the Company.
- Able to stand for several hours.
No high school or GED required!