We are looking for a Facilities Maintenance Technician to join our winning team. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner, very organized, detail-oriented team player, who can complete specific work orders, including painting, drywall, carpentry, HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical duties. Must be an experienced maintenance worker with good people skills, logical reasoning abilities, and is well organized and accountable.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously, work unsupervised, and can complete work orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform and document safety inspections on building systems.
- Completes special projects and other shop work requests as directed by the supervisor or the lead.
- All maintenance applicants will undergo a Level II Criminal Background Check.
- Reports to the Property Manager.
- Pay Based on Experience.
- Safety and Compliance Training Provided.
- Full-Time Position Monday through Friday, with alternating 1 calendar weekend per month.
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement.
- Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Referral Bonuses, and Medical Benefits offered.
- Required to stand, walk, crawl, or bend for prolonged periods of time.
- Required to move heavy objects such as furniture or equipment that may exceed fifty (50) pounds.
- Required to move and operate power equipment.
- May need to take precautions to avoid exposure to cleaning and stripping compounds and fumes.
- Performing grounds maintenance may require periodically working outdoors in inclement weather.
- Requires Police Department Fingerprinting for Level II Criminal Background Report to determine that there have been no convictions involving physical molestation, abuse, injury or neglect of a minor or person.
- Passage of a pre-placement Criminal Background and Drug Testing is required of this position.
- Must complete Training in and adhere to Company Safety Plan.
- Maintains awareness of after-hours building users and reports emergencies and other situations as necessary. Opens and/or locks building doors and operates an alarm system for security according to established procedures.