323 Staffing Solutions is partnering with a high-end, luxury resort in the Orlando, FL area to place qualified candidates in a Barista/Service Specialist role. This is a customer service role serving hot and cold drinks at coffee shops/kiosks located throughout the resort. This is a fast-paced work environment, and candidates must be able to showcase phenomenal customer service skills.
We pay weekly!
- Serve – Prepare hot and cold beverages, such as coffee, blended coffee and tea to customers and correctly customizing orders while monitoring and ensuring the quality of all beverages and food items served in the unit.
- Sell – Work with the Guests demonstrating solid product knowledge by describing the details of the product and answer any questions they may have, such as dietary needs or known allergies. Possess a high degree of knowledge in explaining the origins, production and brewing of coffee products.
- Clean and stock – Determine that all workstations are stocked with products needed. Clean and sanitize all work areas and customer-seating areas.
- Go Above and Beyond – Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Guest Service. Express high enthusiasm and desire to succeed. Maintain an environment which communicates a mission to constantly meet Guest expectations.
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal communications skills; must also maintain clear, responsive communication with the corporate office and appropriate multi-level persons
- High level of comfort in “team” settings
- Acquire Barista Certification within 6 months and recertify every six months
- Ability to follow all safe food handling procedures and sanitation practices
- A good memory to manage multiple orders and recipes at the same time
- Ability to serve customers quickly, efficiently and kindly with high sensitivity and ability to respond to Guest needs
- Will be required to serve alcoholic beverages upon guest order while observing applicable state/local laws and company policy; must ensure guest meets the legal age requirement prior to serving alcohol.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, bend, climb ladders, reach over your head, be able to push, pull and lift upward and handle up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to operate and use safely and efficiently all equipment necessary to run the kiosks and maintain equipment in working order
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to freely access all areas of the kiosks and theme parks including selling areas, stock area, and register area
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and some holidays along with varied hours/days to oversee kiosk operations
- Control shrinking
- Be able to withstand outside weather elements and temperatures
- Perform other duties as assigned